Germany: In front of the children! Arab drags ex into bushes and rapes her

Jamal S. (33 years old) will have to answer to the Duisburg Regional Court on Tuesday. The public prosecutor’s office is absolutely certain: Jamal S. has raped his ex-wife several times. But that is not the only charge.

The defendant and his ex-wife had separated after nine years of relationship. Even during this time, there had been repeated attacks by the 33-year-old. He had threatened to kill her and her three children.

In December 2019, Jamal S. allegedly urged his ex to meet him at a playground in Ruhrorter Street in Duisburg so that he could meet his three children (9, 4 and 3 years old). After being threatened, the mother agreed.According to the charge, the man suddenly pulled out a pocket knife and asked his ex-girlfriend to have sex with him. He had made it clear that she belonged to him and that a child would die if she did not do what he said. The mother then went with her ex to a bush near the playground out of concern for her children. The public prosecutor is certain that the rape took place there.

Afterwards, the defendant is said to have announced: “I will never let you alone.”

Only two days later, Jamal S. demanded another meeting. On the playground he is said to have started kissing and touching his ex. Thereupon she told him to leave her alone.

Afterwards, the defendant is said to have announced: “I will never let you alone.”

Only two days later, Jamal S. demanded another meeting. On the playground he is said to have started kissing and touching his ex. Thereupon she told him to leave her alone. But again he is said to have dragged the woman into the bushes and raped her. When they came back, their nine-year-old son said he had witnessed all that happened.However, the man did not let go of her, began again and, according to the indictment, raped her a second time that day.But that is not all: the man is also said to have abducted the three children from their mother in April 2020. Nevertheless, Jamal S. appeared in front of the asylum centre in Duisburg, where the children were waiting while their mother quickly fetched something from the flat. The defendant is said to have made use of this moment and kidnapped his children by threatening them.

After his ex contacted him, he voluntarily returned the two younger girls in the evening. His nine-year-old son was released from his custody in the evening by the police, who have since been informed.

The accused did not want to comment on the accusations on Tuesday at the beginning of the trial. The trial will continue. A verdict is expected on November the 13th.

derwesten.de/staedte/duisburg/duisburg-vor-augen-der-kinder-mann-zerrt-ex-in-gebuesch-und-vergewaltigt-sie-id230772800.html

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s