Trial begins against an alleged serial rapist in Dortmund!
Zubyr S. (23 years old) allegedly raped two girls, 11 and 13 years old at the time, in Dortmund in June and July. On Tuesday, the non-public trial starts at the Dortmund Regional Court.The case had caused a stir in the summer! The first crime allegedly took place in the night from June 19th to 20th, 2020. Here, the accused allegedly handed over a joint to the then eleven-year-old girl, who pretended to be a year older, in “Ali Park”. The girl, who had been using cannabis since she was ten years old, allegedly consumed the joint in the presence of the accused.When she noticed that the joint caused stronger effects than she had expected, she allegedly went to the accused’s flat along with him in order to spend the night there.
However, she allegedly had second thoughts at the front door. The accused then allegedly pulled the victim into his flat and raped her.
The 23-year-old had been remanded in custody after the first crime became known, but after a few days he was released on conditional release. At that time, the authorities did not see any danger of flight or repeating the crime.This is apparently how the second accused crime could have happened. On the afternoon of July the 24th, he allegedly lured a 13-year-old girl into a bicycle cellar under a pretext and forced her to have sex there against her will.In addition to two counts of sexual abuse of children, the prosecution accuses the 23-year-old of drug trafficking. 152.2 grammes of marijuana were found on him in small plastic bags.The accused originates from Afghanistan, but has a residence permit for Germany.
The accused originates from Afghanistan, but has a residence permit for Germany. He is said to be already known to the police in Dortmund for drug dealing and bodily harm. Joachim Stamp ( Free Democratic Party) had demanded tough measures against the accused after the trial. In an interview with the newspaper “Bild”, the Deputy Prime Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia said: “This disgusting perpetrator must not only be sentenced, but also deported directly to Afghanistan after his imprisonment. He must never again be allowed to be at large in Germany.”
A verdict is expected in February 2021.